We need your support in driving future opportunities
To not only sustain, but enhance CCP’s capacity to provide opportunities for artists, we need your support.
CCP receives 30% of operational funding through government programs, leaving it to generate 70% of funds annually. Key to this is the support of donors, who in supporting CCP provide an invaluable platform for a new generation of photographers.
Every donation makes an impact. A gift of $500 directly supports the payment of artist fees to produce new and ambitious works, while $150 helps develop public programs that are responsive to our artists.
All donations over $2 are tax deductible.
If you prefer not to use our online shop please call 03 9417 1549.